Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Snow White Sorrow cover

I have to admit I am lucky having found the artistic photography of Shujun Wong for the Cover of Snow White Sorrow.  I would love to send you her connection but I'd have to consult her first.
Anyways, I thought I'd attach all the possible outcomes we had for the cover before settling on the one the left. I think you'd agree with me that the last one is the best.

The blue was my first choice but we were still working on it so it's not finished

Still unfinished as well, I liked that somehow what's in the back looks like a forest.
An finally the one above, tara!! The tattoo part takes place in book two but looked pretty on this one.
What I like best about this is that it's not that creepy. This is not a creepy story.

2 comments:

  1. The blue one is my favorite!
    Don't really like the tattoo on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Krystella, thanks for your input

    I get that alot lately about the tattoo

    I think I will change it soon:)

    ReplyDelete